Tuesday 21 April 2009

My thank you message to my supporters

WELL, I DID NOT HAVE A FORMAL announcement about the outcome of my application. Unfortunately, I was not fortunate to be selected for the 50 candidates being shortlisted by Tourism Queensland. I will take this opportunity to thanks everyone who initially voted for my video application. Being unsuccessful in my quest, there were positive things happened during my campaign which opened new opportunities and rekindle friendships.

As I mentioned in my blog banner, I will still maintain this site as part of my travelling experience. Rest assured that, when the time comes that I will visit the Great Barrier Reef, I will post here my experiences while visiting the world heritage site, including my trips to Queensland as a whole. There is a big chance that I will be back to Brissy to attend my UQ's (Uni of Qld) formal graduation in the near future.

Again, thank you and Im looking forward to seeing Hamilton Island!

No comments:

Post a Comment