Sunday 1 March 2009

My fifth batch of the fav video applications

This is my personal selection of the top ten favourite candidates for the best job in the world. This is the last part of my playlist of candidates to complete my TOP 50 that I personally thought that have the qualification and personality as the island caretaker. I will be happy to accept their invitations to join them in the Great Barrier Reef. Good luck. Rey (digitalenvironmentalist)



Again, this is my own choice of clips and I know you have your own list of potentials. Thanks for James shorlist application link and Hailey's discussion on 50 hopefulls which provided me easy way to find some of them and watched their videos.

Watch out for the second to the last batch of my ten top video application playlist. Keep watching... who knows you are in my list. For updates and detailed selection of my playlist, visit my my youtube channel, Worldbestjob2009.

If you havent seen the first three batches, watch the playlists here: My top ten fav vid playlist part 1, My top ten fav vid playlist part 2 , My top ten fav playlist part 3 and My top ten fav playlist 4. Dont miss my finale batch of hopefulls, "Slumdog Playlist" which gives more surprises, fun and entertainment for everyone!

Note: For easy viewing, just click the solid "arrow" at the middle of the screen or at both sides which will directly go to the next video without really opening the youtube link. You can watch the videos simultaneously without clicking the arrows as well, otherwise you want to skip from one to the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment